- AGM: Meet the year 2020/2021 Elected Members
- Members’ Meet-Up Night on ‘Sexual Abuse’ ZOOM recording link
- New Membership details
The N-BA for the first time since its establishment in 1969 held its 51st Annual General Meeting via the Zoom Online platform on Thursday 23rd July 2020.
The meeting, hosted by the President, Mr. Shola Tinubu had in attendance other Council Members, Past Presidents, N-BA Members, and the Independent Auditors.
During the course of the meeting, the Report of the Officers, Auditor’s Report, the Audited Financial Statements for the Year ended 31st December 2019 and the amendment of the Association’s Constitution was laid before the Members, which was passed by a simple majority. Mokuolu Ruben & Co was also appointed as the Association’s Auditors for the Year 2020.
The following were elected for the year 2020/2021:
- President: Shola Tinubu – Re-elected
- Vice-President: Stephen Forbes – Re-elected
- Honorary Secretary: Abimbola Okoya – Elected
- Assist Honorary Secretary: Aderemi Durojaiye – Re-elected
- Treasurer: Sola Oyetayo – Elected
- Seyi Adegoke-Adeyemo
- Ademola Sanya
- Edward Abraham
- Gboyega Olanbiwoninu
- Adeleke Nadi
- Rita Eze
- Tope Smart
- Graham Leslie
and ALL Past Presidents of the Association.
MEMBERS’ MEET-UP NIGHT ON ‘SEXUAL ABUSE’ ZOOM RECORDING LINK.
Thank you for attending the N-BA Members’ Meet-Up themed ‘Sexual Abuse During the COVID-19 Pandemic, we trust it was enlightening for you.
In case you missed it or would like to rewatch the event, please click the link below. We look forward to your participation in future programmes.